Saturday 22 October 2011

Countryside game - designs complete, ready to build into game!!!

Following a return look at the designs and consultation with Beck, I have ditched the details and brightened up the colours.

I used the gaussian blur tool on several of the layers to create various depth of field effects.  These were .ai files were exported to Photoshop to create a .psd with each version on a different layer.  Tis will be imported into Flash to flick between layers to simulate the aperture being changed.

I suspect I could have done the same with a new.ai file with each image on a seperate layer.  I have also exported the individual frames as .jpgs in the event that this should be a simpler way of moving between images.

Here are the designs in the .jpg format, in the new 1024 x 768 aspect ratio for the game build.  The viewfinder will sit on top of the designs.  I'll need to change the aspect ratio of the viewfinder also!

Small aperture

Mid aperture

Large aperture

No comments:

Post a Comment